We’re looking for a project manager to join our team and help support with coordinating and overseeing projects.
As a project manager, you’ll work alongside our Head of Operations and the Client Services team to understand project requirements and gather the right information to schedule and manage projects for our copywriters. Think of yourself as the bridge between clients and our in-house creative team.
You’re someone who has:
- Minimum 3-4 year’s Project Management experience—running full digital projects/multiple projects in tandem, ideally within an agency environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Experience of agile and waterfall project management,.
- Strong commercial awareness of project delivery, profit, loss, and margin retention.
- The ability to prioritise workloads effectively, and delegate where necessary
- Excels at finding the perfect balance between time/deadlines and budgets
- Loves a busy, creative environment
- Proactively anticipate and mitigate risk in the project lifecycle.
- Exemplary time management, often working to time-sensitive deadlines.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering projects and programmes exceptionally across a diverse customer base
- Proven ability to quickly adapt to new technologies, concepts, and approaches
- Highly professional individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creation of high-standard documentation across the project delivery cycle
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
On a daily basis you’ll:
- Manage and schedule projects using our CRM
- Support the Senior Project Manager and Head of Operations
- Design/build systems to help us scale
- Track and report on projects
- Make sure projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Keep the team organised and on schedule
- Preparing monthly/quarterly reports using Google Analytics
- Accurate monthly task/invoice reconciliation
You’ll ideally have some experience using:
- Project Management System
- Google Docs & Sheets
- Google Analytics
This is a full-time position (37.5 hours per week). This role gives you the chance to make a positive impact on a growing content marketing agency and join a great team.
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum
- 28 days Annual Leave + 8 public holidays
- Monthly 1-hour EAP mental health meeting
- Access to our 10-week SEO workshop
- Birthday off
- One health and well-being day
- Regular team events
- Flexible, remote work from anywhere policy
- Access to Health and Fitness apps
- 2 Volunteering days
- Personal Learning and Development Allowance
Copy House Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.